Re: [pcgen] Re: File Conflicts / What order?

  • Anzak Wolf
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2001

      > >Any volunteers to write a readme for the Campaign+Central folder to
      > >explain what the lst.zip contains (which campaigns) and which zip file
      > >(s) contains all magic items available? It should also list what zip
      > >files are necessary to get 'eveything' (i.e. download the lst.zip
      > >file to get campaign a-x, then download y.zip, and z.zip, extract
      > >everything and you're done).
      >
      >I'd offer... but I'm the one who is confused in the first place. <grin>
      >

      >Joel

      If I had the time to commit to it I would, but with new work coming in all
      the time and a baby in the house and joining a new PBEM and starting a new
      PBEM I'm pretty much booked. I spend most of my spare cycles working on the
      Web site for my PBEM. Which btw has a large number of opening if anyone is
      interested. I have about 8 Characters at this point and we are looking for
      12 to 20 (Two Groups with a chance to go to four groups as the plot plays
      out)