hey everyone!

  • okuth0r@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2000
      i was just thinking if we all posted to here with bugs we find we
      could cut down on any double reports. I find a few and dont want to
      bug bryan if someone has allready reported it. also would be good
      for a small concensus for any suggestions. also someone mentioned
      something for modifying lst files. i have info and some time i can
      put it in but with those files i mess it up more often than not so
      something to assist in inputting the info would be great.
      last bug i found was i couldent pick items under the new load, i have
      all the previous ones if anyone wants.