RE: [pcgen] Monk Armour Class on CSHEET

  • Sussenberger, John
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2001
      Umm, Monks lose their Wisdom bonus to AC when wearing armor:

      From the d20 SRD:

          When wearing armor, a monk loses her AC bonus for Wisdom, AC bonus for class and level, favorable multiple unarmed attacks per round, and heightened movement. Furthermore, her special abilities all face the arcane spell failure chance that the armor type normally imposes.

      So bail the armor man, your AC is better without it :)

      -John-

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2001
        THANKS,

        I hadn't read that bit

        -Micheal

        --- In pcgen@y..., "Sussenberger, John" <john.sussenberger@l...>
        wrote:
        > Umm, Monks lose their Wisdom bonus to AC when wearing armor:
        >
        > From the d20 SRD:
        >
        > When wearing armor, a monk loses her AC bonus for Wisdom, AC
        bonus for
        > class and level, favorable multiple unarmed attacks per round, and
        > heightened movement. Furthermore, her special abilities all face
        the arcane
        > spell failure chance that the armor type normally imposes.
        >
        > So bail the armor man, your AC is better without it :)
        >
        > -John-

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=179201.1342935.2933264.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700000
        001:N/
        > A=585625/*http://www.egghead.com/promos/powerpromo.htm?