I renamed Campaign Central to Campaign+Central

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2001
      The links in the post were useless because it doesn't like Folders
      with spaces in the names. What kind of OS are they using??? Oh well,
      the links should work now to Campaign Central.

      -Bryan
    • Moulton, Ernie Mr USAREC
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2001
        I suppose it creates its own links... I have always had to just go to yahoo
        and sign on first, and then go to files...

        Ernie Moulton
        E-Mail Administrator **
        ACS / HQ USAREC
        502 626-1664 FAX 502 626-0994