Re: lots done

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2001
      --- In pcgen@egroups.com, okuth0r@y... wrote:
      > ok the bad things, i need to be able in the class.lst to add to
      > saves, gungan's get +1 reflex saves, 2 others get a +1 to the
      > others. also on the pc sheet the class def is not shown. also i
      > have not heard if your doing anything with the either def or armor
      > trouble, any idea? i have put in allmost all the skills,about 90%
      of
      > the feats, about 90% of the weapons, non of the items, and the
      > fringer class is done right now. i will update monday as im am
      > takeing stuff home, but cannot access the internet.

      Is gungan a class? I would think it's a race (or maybe it's both?).
      I need to give both classes and races an easy way to modify various
      things beyond the usual formulas (like initiative, hp, saves,
      attack bonus, movement, spells).
      You want to be able to display the class' defense separate from
      the total defense? Makes sense. I was hoping to get to some
      charactersheet logic before the night is out.
      Yes, I do plan on addressing the armor and defense problems that
      still exist. Maybe I'll get to it this weekend, not sure. At least
      it's a long weekend!

      Thanks for entering all the Star Wars info. I'll wait until it's
      complete before I fold it into my lst files - it will be fun to
      have 3 different complete campaigns in PCGen. And I'm glad I
      don't have to do all the lst file work!

      -Bryan