Re: list files on DM

  • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      Well, it only needs to be done once, so I don't imagine that a
      complete program would be nescessary. I would also be slightly
      concerned about the program reading the SOURCE tag, pulling out
      everything but the page number, and if the page # wasn't present,
      then remove the SOURCE tag completely and finally, put all the SOURCE
      except the page number as the 1st line in each list file.

      I'm thinking it may just be better to do it by hand. ;p But knock
      yerself out if you want to, I won't object. ;0

      Mynex