More info on list files in DM

  • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      End directory (where the list files are actually present) are the
      full book name.

      List files naming schema used (bookname is generally the shortened
      version of the dir name, taking out stuff like 'the', 'and', 'of',
      etc. In the case of really long book names, I tried to use the first
      main word or the 1st 4-5 letters of 2 main words)

      bookname.pcc - In the end directory (where the list files are stored)
      is where to enter each individual lst file needed to load the
      complete source material

      booknamearmor.lst
      booknameclasses.lst
      booknameclassskills.lst
      booknameclassspells.lst
      booknamecoins.lst
      booknamedeities.lst
      booknamedomains.lst
      booknameequip.lst
      booknamefeats.lst
      booknameraces.lst
      booknametemplates.lst
      booknameskills.lst
      booknamespells.lst
      booknameweap.lst
      booknameweapprofs.lst

      Not all these files are going to be used in every directory (which is
      obvious for most people, but not nesc for newbies).

      Everything was pluralized except for Armor, Equip, Weap lst files.
      Why? made sense to me gramatically. *tthhhbbpttt*

      As was in a recent thread, I don't expect all these names/schema's to
      stay static, but a standard form would be nice until we get something
      better, please.

      Anything I forgot to cover?

      Mynex