Re: BUG: ADD:WEAPONBONUS(TOHIT|value|choice1|choice2|) adding 'null' onto end of choice...

  • Scott Ellsworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
      At 10:09 AM 11/2/2001 -0800, Arcady wrote:
      >Rapid shot, point blank shot, and precise shot combined make
      >for a really mean combo... :)

      Isn't it just grand! My game has a Dwarven Archer1/Conjuror1 (Morella the
      Great - want to make something of it?) with rapid and point blank. Precise
      comes in two levels when she takes her next two fighter levels.

      The character has a Mighty Composite longbow (+2 STR) as well.

      Add in True Strike for a+20 on the first shot of the round, and life is
      very interesting.

      Scott
      Scott Ellsworth
      scott@...