Re: Blackguard spell list

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., skasi_2000@y... wrote:
      > The order in which the campaigns are loaded is important in this
      > case! On the main-tab first select "Player's Handbook" and after
      > that "Dungeon Master's Guide". (Provided you don't use additional
      > campaigns). Hope that helps!

      Thank you, selecting the PHB before the DMG worked and the spells now
      appear. I consider that a significant usability issue, however, and
      recommend that it be looked into as a future enhancement.

      It would be nice if the PCGen would save the campaign selections so
      you do not have to reselect them each time you launch. I imagine that
      most people are selecting the same campaigns, in the same order, at
      least 9 out of 10 launches. PCGen would not have to load the
      campaigns, just preselect them.