BUG UATT: Not working correct

  • ulf.haendel@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hello,

      I have several problem's with the UATT:

      1) seems to work only for monks
      you can verify this with a Drunken Master

      2) it would be better to have something like an Bonus to UATT or just
      a tag to clarify, that this class is getting unarmed attacks like a
      monk so you can calculate the correct UATT: and you must not enter
      UATT: in the list file which will only be correct if someone takes
      this class at the firt possible level.

      A Monk 7 and Drunken Master 4 should have the following base stats
      for Unarmed Attacks:9,6,3. Currently he gets 9,4.

      BUG# 477517 at sourceforge

      bye Ulf