RE: [pcgen] Re: CVS all over the Tree structure

  • STILES, BRAD
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001

      The WinZip people also have a command line version of the program that
      includes parameters that allow you to include or exclude a list of files.
      You put the list of files to include or exclude in a separate file, then
      provide that filename as a parameter.

      Are you doing the compile on your machine? If so, you could add a step to
      use XCOPY, which has options to exclude empty directories, to copy the files
      to another area of your hard drive, then do the build. A bit kludgy, I
      know, but it would work.

      Brad