Re: [pcgen] Missing PHB spell

  • Greg Currie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
          Late night here, so forgive the multi-part post.  When the missing  Contingency spell problem is addressed, please double check that the change shows up in PC Gen spell selection for wizards' spell level 6.  I copy/pasted the spell name from the phbspells to phbclassspells and still didn't have the spell available.

      -G