Re: PCGen:DM CVS

  • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      uhrm.. slightly bigger at first, because of all the additional pcc
      files, and until the pcc loading pcc files is handled, because the
      pcc files lower in the directory structure will be ugly little
      critters.

      Overall, once everything is in place and implemented, probably
      slightly bigger.

      Mynex

      --- In pcgen@y..., bd_92@y... wrote:

      > > \pcgen\data\
      > > \pcgen\docs\
      > > \pcgen\system\
      > > \pcgen\templates\
      > >
      > > on install.
      > >
      > > Currently I still have to finish the following source materials;
      > > Melniboine
      > > Sovereign Stone
      > > Star Wars
      > > WotC
      > >
      > > The rest that were included in the latest release of PCGen, CVS,
      > and
      > > here on Yahoo have been included/updated in the
      pcgendm/data/final/