PCGen:DM CVS

  • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      The dir structure in CVS as follows;
      /pcgendm/data/final/data/
      /pcgendm/data/final/docs/
      /pcgendm/data/final/system/
      /pcgendm/data/final/templates/

      will translate into;

      \pcgen\data\
      \pcgen\docs\
      \pcgen\system\
      \pcgen\templates\

      on install.

      Currently I still have to finish the following source materials;
      Melniboine
      Sovereign Stone
      Star Wars
      WotC

      The rest that were included in the latest release of PCGen, CVS, and
      here on Yahoo have been included/updated in the pcgendm/data/final/
      directory in PCGenDM at sourceforge, including (the long version) of
      the pcc files.

      Once pcc files can load other pcc files, then the existing pcc files
      can be trimmed down to not scare people (my, what a big, >cough< pcc
      file you have!).

      It's coming along. Should be done by sunday, be ready for inclusion
      whenever the pcc loading pcc and PCGen searching drives for pcc files
      FReq's are implemented.

      Mynex
    • bd_92@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
        > \pcgen\data\
        > \pcgen\docs\
        > \pcgen\system\
        > \pcgen\templates\
        >
        > on install.
        >
        > Currently I still have to finish the following source materials;
        > Melniboine
        > Sovereign Stone
        > Star Wars
        > WotC
        >
        > The rest that were included in the latest release of PCGen, CVS,
        and
        > here on Yahoo have been included/updated in the pcgendm/data/final/
        > directory in PCGenDM at sourceforge, including (the long version)
        of
        > the pcc files.

        Dammnitt i can't wait for this..i am already seeing a 10 fold
        increase in ease of install for this now as well as some major
        customization on the installation. Will this be a pigger PCGEN or a
        smaller one?
      • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
          uhrm.. slightly bigger at first, because of all the additional pcc
          files, and until the pcc loading pcc files is handled, because the
          pcc files lower in the directory structure will be ugly little
          critters.

          Overall, once everything is in place and implemented, probably
          slightly bigger.

          Mynex