Re: [pcgen] Re: Other Saving Throws redux

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Well, that's what I get for reading the documentation. :) Can I
      expect to see that fix in 2.2.3?
      OTOH, I seem to be doing a lot of things that no-one else is trying
      to do. :)

      -Greg G

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

        > Well, that's what I get for reading the documentation. :) Can I
        > expect to see that fix in 2.2.3?
        > OTOH, I seem to be doing a lot of things that no-one else is
        trying
        > to do. :)

        Sure - it's easy to throw in there once someone needs it done. :)

        -Bryan