Re: [BUG] Awesome Ranged Criticals

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Not off-hand, but I'll take a look at it.

      -Bryan

    • loyalp@home.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
        I see this one got squashed. :)

        It brightened my whole day to see that as a closed issue!

      • merton_monk@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
          Yeah - that was a nasty one that took me several hours to unwind.
          I'm glad you found that one - it was a bug that probably took many
          forms, so maybe some other bug reports are just this one in
          disguise. It also made me consider having PCGen 'remember' what all
          your bonuses are instead of always recalcing them. It would greatly
          speed things up and would only take a few lines of code to do it.
          The only downside is that the memory footprint would be increased -
          but I'm not sure by how much. Might be insignificant - I might try
          it and see.

          -Bryan