Re: PREDOMAIN problem

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2001
      Using BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|LEVEL=x|y type formula you could probably
      figure it out. y would be negative in order to counteract the
      bonuses that PCGen puts in automatically.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

      > Ah, right. (More of my being a dumbass.) Can I turn off the bonus
      > for base stat feature? If not, is there some SPELLKNOWN construct
      that
      > I can use to remove the bonus spells/day?
      >
      > -Greg G
      >
      > --- merton_monk@y... wrote:
      > > If the base spell stat is high enough, you could get bonuses for
      > > those spell levels. You don't get bonus 0-level spells.
      > >
      > > -Bryan
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Just so! Thanks very much. (It looks like PREDOMAIN isn't
      in
      > > the
      > > > customize.html either.)
      > > >
      > > > Now, what I'm seeing is that my spells/day are wrong.
      Here's
      > > what
      > > > I'm seeing: I've got CAST:5,3,2 in my class.lst file. When I
      > > export
      > > > the PC, I see 5,4,3 in the spells/day section. This *would* be
      > > > correct, except that I also see 0,1,1 in the spells/day for
      domain
      > > > spells.
      > > > So the domain spell slots are getting doubled. I'd really
      > > rather
      > > > not see that. :)
      > > >
      > > > -Greg G

      > http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Phantom of Krankor
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 5, 2001
        But when could I do that? At each level? That'd be broken. And,
        does PCGen recalculate those bonuses when INT and WIS change? I
        couldn't compete with that.
        [I could probably do it right in the HTML, except that you can't do
        math in the HTML.]

        -Greg G

        --- merton_monk@... wrote:
        > Using BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|LEVEL=x|y type formula you could probably
        > figure it out. y would be negative in order to counteract the
        > bonuses that PCGen puts in automatically.
        >
        > -Bryan
        >
        > --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ah, right. (More of my being a dumbass.) Can I turn off the
        > bonus
        > > for base stat feature? If not, is there some SPELLKNOWN construct
        > that
        > > I can use to remove the bonus spells/day?
        > >
        > > -Greg G
        > >
        > > --- merton_monk@y... wrote:
        > > > If the base spell stat is high enough, you could get bonuses for
        > > > those spell levels. You don't get bonus 0-level spells.
        > > >
        > > > -Bryan

        > in
        > > > the

        > Here's