Re: Other Saving Throws redux

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      I think Skill is the one object that can't currently use a BONUS:
      tag. Easily corrected - just never had anyone desire a BONUS: tag on
      a skill object before... otherwise what you want to do is correct.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

      > Well, here's what I've done. For each class, I've put in a
      > "DEFINE:FEARHORROR|0" and for a few skills I've put in
      > "BONUS:VAR|FEARHORROR|2" In my csheet, I've put in approriate save
      > blocks, which include this |VAR.FEARHORROR.INTVAL| in the output.
      >
      > Well, for some reason, even if I select those skills, the FEARHORROR
      > variable doesn't get increased. I'm sure I'm missing something
      here,
      > but I don't know what.
      >
      > (Actually, what I really want to do is to set it to 2, regardless of
      > how many skills are taken. I assume that I can do that with MAX
      > somehow.)
      >
      > -Greg G

      > http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Phantom of Krankor
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        Well, that's what I get for reading the documentation. :) Can I
        expect to see that fix in 2.2.3?
        OTOH, I seem to be doing a lot of things that no-one else is trying
        to do. :)

        -Greg G

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • merton_monk@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
          --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

          > Well, that's what I get for reading the documentation. :) Can I
          > expect to see that fix in 2.2.3?
          > OTOH, I seem to be doing a lot of things that no-one else is
          trying
          > to do. :)

          Sure - it's easy to throw in there once someone needs it done. :)

          -Bryan