Re: [BUG] Missing spells on character sheet

  • Mark Hulsman
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 1, 2001
      There is no problem with nested anything in java, there was just the
      problem with the way we coded them. The way they were coded in PC
      Gen they could only have 1 line of stuff inside them so there was no
      way to put another loop inside them. But now you can. And speaking
      of IF/THEN/ELSE blocks, do you think it would be a good idea for me
      to recode them a little so that they can contain multiple lines of
      stuff like FOR loops now can? The way I set up FORs it would be
      simple to code that. And then IFs could also have FORs inside them.