Re: [pcgen] Re: Other Saving Throws?

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      That's essentially what I'm doing. I'm actually just adding
      STAT4.MOD+FORTITUDE.BASE No subtraction required. :)

      Can you shed any light on my variable problem from my other post?

      Thanks.

      -Greg G

      --- Mark Hulsman <hulsmanm@...> wrote:
      > > The system that I'm implementing has other types of saving
      > throws,
      > > Fear, Horror and Madness. Two of them are basically Will saves,
      > but
      > > the other is a Fort save with a WIS modifier.
      > > Is there any way I can implement these? [I assume that I'll
      > have to
      > > modify the character sheet format to include them, too.]
      >
      > I would simply print them out on the character sheet. The last one
      > would print out as Fort - Con mod + Wis Mod.

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Phantom Of Krankor
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        Except that it doesn't look like doing math in the HTML works.
        I've tried a bunch of variations of pipes and parens.

        -Greg G