Re: [pcgen] Re: Corrections to Sword&Sorcery Vigilant class

  • Arcady
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
      I moved the file to the inwork section.

      If something isn't put in official releases and has no
      instructions on where it should go that's where I'll drop it.
      :)

      Yesterday in fact I moved a bunch of stuff that was sitting
      in the root directory over to the inwork section.

      I myself won't be moving stuff in official releases unless
      I've been specificly told it's ready to go live. But the
      people working on it can move it there on their own if they
      feel ready. Just be sure that before you move anything into
      official releases it's in a format that's ready to go.

      As in... it's the entire file and not just your change. And
      that you're sure what you've changed works as you desired it
      to. Or includes notes on what FREQS/BUG fixes are needed to
      get it working that way but still works in a manner that
      doesn't get in PCGen's way. :)

      So... if your file is ready to go, move into official
      releases and then we'll CVS it for the next release.

      http://personals.yahoo.com