Re: [pcgen] Re: PREDOMAIN problem

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2001
      Ah, right. (More of my being a dumbass.) Can I turn off the bonus
      for base stat feature? If not, is there some SPELLKNOWN construct that
      I can use to remove the bonus spells/day?

      -Greg G

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2001
        Using BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|LEVEL=x|y type formula you could probably
        figure it out. y would be negative in order to counteract the
        bonuses that PCGen puts in automatically.

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

        > Ah, right. (More of my being a dumbass.) Can I turn off the bonus
        > for base stat feature? If not, is there some SPELLKNOWN construct
        that
        > I can use to remove the bonus spells/day?
        >
        > -Greg G
        >
        > --- merton_monk@y... wrote:
        > > If the base spell stat is high enough, you could get bonuses for
        > > those spell levels. You don't get bonus 0-level spells.
        > >
        > > -Bryan
        > >
        > > --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Just so! Thanks very much. (It looks like PREDOMAIN isn't
        in
        > > the
        > > > customize.html either.)
        > > >
        > > > Now, what I'm seeing is that my spells/day are wrong.
        Here's
        > > what
        > > > I'm seeing: I've got CAST:5,3,2 in my class.lst file. When I
        > > export
        > > > the PC, I see 5,4,3 in the spells/day section. This *would* be
        > > > correct, except that I also see 0,1,1 in the spells/day for
        domain
        > > > spells.
        > > > So the domain spell slots are getting doubled. I'd really
        > > rather
        > > > not see that. :)
        > > >
        > > > -Greg G

        > http://personals.yahoo.com
      • Phantom of Krankor
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 5, 2001
          But when could I do that? At each level? That'd be broken. And,
          does PCGen recalculate those bonuses when INT and WIS change? I
          couldn't compete with that.
          [I could probably do it right in the HTML, except that you can't do
          math in the HTML.]

          -Greg G

          --- merton_monk@... wrote:
          > Using BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|LEVEL=x|y type formula you could probably
          > figure it out. y would be negative in order to counteract the
          > bonuses that PCGen puts in automatically.
          >
          > -Bryan
          >
          > --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ah, right. (More of my being a dumbass.) Can I turn off the
          > bonus
          > > for base stat feature? If not, is there some SPELLKNOWN construct
          > that
          > > I can use to remove the bonus spells/day?
          > >
          > > -Greg G
          > >
          > > --- merton_monk@y... wrote:
          > > > If the base spell stat is high enough, you could get bonuses for
          > > > those spell levels. You don't get bonus 0-level spells.
          > > >
          > > > -Bryan

          > in
          > > > the

          > Here's