Other Saving Throws redux

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Well, here's what I've done. For each class, I've put in a
      "DEFINE:FEARHORROR|0" and for a few skills I've put in
      "BONUS:VAR|FEARHORROR|2" In my csheet, I've put in approriate save
      blocks, which include this |VAR.FEARHORROR.INTVAL| in the output.

      Well, for some reason, even if I select those skills, the FEARHORROR
      variable doesn't get increased. I'm sure I'm missing something here,
      but I don't know what.

      (Actually, what I really want to do is to set it to 2, regardless of
      how many skills are taken. I assume that I can do that with MAX
      somehow.)

      -Greg G

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        I think Skill is the one object that can't currently use a BONUS:
        tag. Easily corrected - just never had anyone desire a BONUS: tag on
        a skill object before... otherwise what you want to do is correct.

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

        > Well, here's what I've done. For each class, I've put in a
        > "DEFINE:FEARHORROR|0" and for a few skills I've put in
        > "BONUS:VAR|FEARHORROR|2" In my csheet, I've put in approriate save
        > blocks, which include this |VAR.FEARHORROR.INTVAL| in the output.
        >
        > Well, for some reason, even if I select those skills, the FEARHORROR
        > variable doesn't get increased. I'm sure I'm missing something
        here,
        > but I don't know what.
        >
        > (Actually, what I really want to do is to set it to 2, regardless of
        > how many skills are taken. I assume that I can do that with MAX
        > somehow.)
        >
        > -Greg G

        > http://personals.yahoo.com
      • Phantom of Krankor
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
          Well, that's what I get for reading the documentation. :) Can I
          expect to see that fix in 2.2.3?
          OTOH, I seem to be doing a lot of things that no-one else is trying
          to do. :)

          -Greg G

          http://personals.yahoo.com
        • merton_monk@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
            --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

            > Well, that's what I get for reading the documentation. :) Can I
            > expect to see that fix in 2.2.3?
            > OTOH, I seem to be doing a lot of things that no-one else is
            trying
            > to do. :)

            Sure - it's easy to throw in there once someone needs it done. :)

            -Bryan