Re: Corrections to Sword&Sorcery Vigilant class

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
      > I u/l'd a *.zip that contained correction to the Vigilant PrC,
      > which has since disappeared from the files folder. I assumed that
      > this was so it could be added to the main delveloper folder (or
      > whatever you guys call it). I just d/l'd the new version, and the
      > error has reasserted itself. Could someone tell me what happened?
      >
      > Paul the Confused

      Well, I just d/l'd the newest version, and the error is still there,
      but my u/l'd correction is gone again.

      Paul, the Still Confused
    • pjak@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Paul W. King" <paul.king@v...> wrote:
        > > I u/l'd a *.zip that contained correction to the Vigilant PrC,
        > > which has since disappeared from the files folder. I assumed that
        > > this was so it could be added to the main delveloper folder (or
        > > whatever you guys call it). I just d/l'd the new version, and the
        > > error has reasserted itself. Could someone tell me what happened?
        > >
        > > Paul the Confused
        >
        > Well, I just d/l'd the newest version, and the error is still
        there,
        > but my u/l'd correction is gone again.

        Hmm. I looked just now and found two versions of it in the 'inwork'
        folder. I put the newest version of that into cvs, and moved it
        to 'official releases/incvs'. So, look again after next release. ;-)

        /Jonas
      • Arcady
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
          I moved the file to the inwork section.

          If something isn't put in official releases and has no
          instructions on where it should go that's where I'll drop it.
          :)

          Yesterday in fact I moved a bunch of stuff that was sitting
          in the root directory over to the inwork section.

          I myself won't be moving stuff in official releases unless
          I've been specificly told it's ready to go live. But the
          people working on it can move it there on their own if they
          feel ready. Just be sure that before you move anything into
          official releases it's in a format that's ready to go.

          As in... it's the entire file and not just your change. And
          that you're sure what you've changed works as you desired it
          to. Or includes notes on what FREQS/BUG fixes are needed to
          get it working that way but still works in a manner that
          doesn't get in PCGen's way. :)

          So... if your file is ready to go, move into official
          releases and then we'll CVS it for the next release.

          http://personals.yahoo.com