Re: Digest Number 815

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
      I don't know about that - but it is a good question for the sage.
      Anyone want to ask him? The PHB indicates that the bastard sword
      requires two feats depending on how you use it. I think taking Weapon
      Focus on it as a 1-handed weapon style is quite different than taking
      Weapon Focus on it as a 2-handed weapon style. For large creatures,
      there's only the 2-handed style to worry about, so it's only medium
      sized creatures who suffer that scenario. I could see the sage going
      either way, so I'd like an official ruling on the matter before we
      change anything.

      -Bryan