Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • loyalp@home.com
    Message 1 of 2519 , Oct 31, 2001
      I just uploaded this file to see if someone can figure this one out.

      No matter what type of longbow I give this character he ends up with
      a crit range of 13-20 and a multiplier of 7!

      Not too bad, but I sure didn't pick any strange feats or use any
      custom weapons, for him to deserve such lethality...

      TIA

      --- In pcgen@y..., <pcgen@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Character PCG files/BannorLongbow.pcg
      > Uploaded by : loyalp@h...
      > Description : Character that has a really messed up crit range
      and crit multiplier with the longbow. Can someone figure this one
      out?

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>