Re: Let's Chat!

  • Chris Wachal
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 26, 2001
      Alas, my role playing group meets on Wednesdays at about 7 pm CST, so
      none of these times work. It seems kind of silly to miss role
      playing in order to talk about a program to make characters for role
      playing. ;>

      I'd like to know what happens. I just love this program, I can see
      it being the best character generator for d20 systems.

      Chris Wachal

      --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
      > Sure. I'll upload a txt file of the transcript after we're done.
      I'd
      > like to keep it PG-13, so some editing may occur... ;)
      >
      > -Bryan
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "Nigel Bennington" <nigel@i...> wrote:
      > > Any chance of a transcript Bryan?
      > >
      > > I'm in the UK, and there's no way I can be there.
      > >
      > > Nigel.

      That