Re: [pcgen] MOVECLONE and GOLD tags on templates.

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2001
      Arcady wrote:

      > MOVECLONE is documented in Customize.html
      >
      > I think this was needed for a half-dragon template?

      Half-dragon, half-celestial, and I think half-fiend. When they get the
      ability to fly from size, their flight move is based on their walking
      move.

      > It takes the first kind of move you list and makes all the
      > others you list have the same rate as that first one. You can
      > then put a number on each rate to adjust them from there.

      > Further tweaks needed?

      great start, one small feature addition requested: in adition to
      addition and subtraction, can we do multiplication/devision?
      Half-Dragons fly at double their walk rate, as do half-Celestials.

      Ghosts have some funky move too, IIRC.
      --
      A broken reflection on the surface of never . Emily Smirle
      from here to forever and back . <smirle4498@...>