Bug (castable bonus spells)

  • skasi_2000@yahoo.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2001
      I'm referring to the following statement by Bryan:

      >"Hm, I don't have my PHB either right now... but it seems that
      >something is wrong. I created a Ran 5 Bla 3 and with a W 13 I could
      >cast 2 first level spells and 1 second level spell. If I decrease to
      >W 12 I can only cast 1 first level spell and 0 second level spells.
      >Has anyone noticed this problem with other classes? It would appears
      >as if the bonus castable spells are wrong."

      Are you sure you lowered the Wisdom from 13 to 12 and not from 12 to
      11? I ask because I was not able to duplicate this error. I think the
      following bug occurs when bonus spells due to an ability modifier of
      at least +1 are added:
      The character gets one bonus spell for EVERY spell level he is able
      to cast!

      skasi