Re: looks good, Feb 23 build

  • loyalp@home.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26 1:52 PM
      --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:

      > attack/damage adjustments, you would still need to equip them. So
      > see how your AC fairs using various armors, you'd have to equip
      them.
      > But just to see what your attack/damage adjustments are you
      wouldn't
      > need to equip all the different weapons. Does that answer your
      > question?

      Not really. If I equip a longbow on my character, then I do not see
      all of the attack/damage adjustments for any other two handed weapons
      I have. Specialization never seems to count unless a weapon is
      equipped. Example is a fighter with a longbow and greatsword,
      specialized in greatsword. (I have players with fighters and
      barbarians that use a lot of two-handed weapons.) :-] With the
      longbow equipped the +2 is missing from the greatsword damage.

      Also, if I unequip an Item the "in hand" setting stays and you need
      to change that or you get all kinds of nasty errors. If the item is
      unequipped, shouldn't it not be "in hand"?