PCGen release for 11Jan01

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2001
      Okay - lots of changes in this one.
      1. War Domain problem fixed (Feat points were getting lost)
      2. Added EQUIPPED LIST and PROFICIENT LIST to Items tab
      3. Added Ignore Cost to Items tab
      4. Feats can now give proficiency in user defined Weapon types (I
      created some Star Wars related ones as examples)
      5. Added MULTIPREREQS tag to class.lst file that basically means
      that any pre-requisites for that class are valid only if it's
      not the character's first class. Included Star Wars classes
      to demonstrate this.
      6. Changed spell.lst file so class name and levels are comma
      delimited
      7. Included deity.lst, feat.lst and campaign.lst modified by
      Dave and Caleb.
      8. increased the size of the Race selection box
      9. Made the titles of the selection windows related to feats
      a bit clearer.

      That's all I can think of for now. I don't think I should have
      broken anything, but the changes I made to Feats to fix the War
      Domain problem were more drastic than I had hoped. Let me
      know if you find anything!

      -Bryan