RE: [pcgen] Problem with csheetROG

  • Moulton, Ernie Mr USAREC
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2001
      I have had this happen to me on page 2... where the feats are.  I think it an IE problem--er feature--it I had search or favorites open the last time I closed IE, it still shows on the screen when I call up csheet_ROG... and the print is skewed.

        Ernie Moulton
        E-Mail Administrator ยบ+
        ACS / HQ USAREC
        502 626-1664  FAX 502 626-0994