Feature Request update

  • David Cortijo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2001
      I updated the Feature Request file again tonight. Couple of changes that
      people should be aware of while trying to read through the file.

      1) Added a section for BONUS: tags - I figured that since those tags are
      cross-filetype, they deserved their own section.
      2) Sub-divided the Prestige Classes section based on the source for each
      feature's necessity (i.e. what classes need the feature, and where they came
      from) in order to make things a little clearer.

      Additionally, I tried that way of getting the Familiar abilities to work as
      a "Specials" tag, but PCgen recognized it as Uncanny Dodge for some odd
      reason.... and at that, it operates completely freaky... I think the best
      way to handle the stacking of familiar levels is to actually use that
      formula idea I had recommened a few days ago. Set the variable as
      "Familiar" and work what I mentioned in my last email into that. If you
      need me to explain, let me know (my brain's a bit friend right now)....

      Dave