Re: Problem concerning phbdeity.lst

  • skasi_2000@yahoo.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2001
      I'm not sure if I understood your intension. All gods mentioned in
      the PHB specify a preferred weapon. After reversing the order of
      preferred weapon and holy symbol there should be no problem, since
      the preferred weapon field is never empty, provided you set up a
      default weapon for the NONE deity. It's always possible to change
      this weapon via the feat-tab.

      skasi