Familiars

  • Martin Brabander
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 25, 2001
      Bryan,
      As an initial move to monsters with levels, which I think is on your agenda
      further down the track, could you look at implementing a familiar generator
      tab please?

      Martin
    • Rick
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 2, 2012
        Thanks for the prompt response. Using 5.7.17 released 9/30/12 seems to resolve the problem (at least or thetod familiar, which grants the additional 3 hp.

        Thanks,
        Rick Davis