One More Thing

  • David Cortijo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2001
      I was looking over the README.html regarding the Uncanny Dodge Ability.  I like the way it works out - only thing is, the modifiers shouldn't be summed for Uncanny Dodge.  Basically, for multi-classed characters, all levels are treated as Rogue levels for UD (hence, no modifier - a Bbn 3/Rog 2 is considered 5th level and then you look at the Rogue chart.  The fact that the Barbarian gains UD quicker than the Rogue doesn't help the character any if he multiclasses - a level in one is as good as a level in the other).

      Dave