RE: [pcgen] PCGen release 21Feb01

  • Moulton, Ernie Mr USAREC
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2001
      Thanks for the update.
      The alphabetizing is really helpful...
      Items equip, and show enhancements as appropriate -- thanks.
      I avoids some arguments, and helps to show on the character sheet
      his ehnanced skill, check, or whatever.
      Weapon focus and specialization do their thing...
      However, somewhere since the 2-14 release, the BONUS:TOHIT does not add.

      Ernie Moulton
      E-Mail Administrator **
      ACS / HQ USAREC
      502 626-1664 FAX 502 626-0994