RE: [pcgen] PCGen release 21Feb01
- Thanks for the update.
The alphabetizing is really helpful...
Items equip, and show enhancements as appropriate -- thanks.
I avoids some arguments, and helps to show on the character sheet
his ehnanced skill, check, or whatever.
Weapon focus and specialization do their thing...
However, somewhere since the 2-14 release, the BONUS:TOHIT does not add.
E-Mail Administrator **
ACS / HQ USAREC
502 626-1664 FAX 502 626-0994
From: mocha@... [mailto:mocha@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 12:28 AM
Subject: [pcgen] PCGen release 21Feb01
Just a few bug fixes:
1. well not really a bug, but I incorporated the latest lgg.zip,
ud.zip and sf.zip files into my lst.zip. Thanks guys!
2. I corrected Weapon Specialization to include the BONUS: tag.
3. I corrected Hide armor to WT:25
4. abilities (languages, special abilities and weapon profs) no
longer disappear when importing a character
5. equipping a Shield in the off-hand no longer causes the
charactersheet to abort printing, and it no longer impacts the TOHIT
bonus by treating it like you're two-weapon fighting
6. All lists are now sorted (except languages I just realized. I can
add this if anyone shouts). I guess that's actually a feature add....
To the owner of Tylock.pcg - the one who couldn't spend skill points
- I believe it's because you had 10 points to spend as a Shadow
Dancer, and you had to select that class before you could spend them.
To the owner of the other two pcg files in the problematic pcg files
page - I believe all the issues have been dealt with. One of them is
a monk who somehow has a domain - that must have been due to a bug in
a specific release, because I cannot duplicate the bug and the pcg
file indicates that the Domain class was added before the Monk class
- which isn't currently possible.
Just as an FYI - when you upload a pcg file, in the description of
the file indicate which campaigns you had selected and what the
problem is. After the problem has been resolved, please remove the
pcg file. Thanks!
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/