RE: [pcgen] Digest Number 6

  • Pedro Barrenechea
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2000
      Hay!

      Amazing work! Solid! But one question, where can I get a FR gods/domain
      .lst file? is there one?

      Also is anyone working on adding the new feats from the FR guide, you
      know I was woundering, how hard would it be to make a VB GUI for altering
      .lst files, I just started learning VB.. maybe that will be my next
      project.. if i ever find time

      Peter B

      From: bryan mcroberts <mocha@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:26:10 -0600 (CST)
      From: bryan mcroberts <mocha@...>
      Subject: PCGen release 22Dec00

      PCGen release 22Dec00

      Only some minor adjustments - some GUI stuff so the tab order between fields
      is more fluid and reasonable. I'm trying to get the fields to tab if you
      hit the enter key, but Java isn't liking that yet. I added a die roller
      and initiative roller (and initiative column) to the Combat tab. This way
      you can roll initiative for everyone and PCGen will sort everyone into
      combat order! You can adjust people's initiative scores, and they will be
      sorted into their proper slot automatically. I also got rid of my own
      pantheon in the deity.lst file and replaced it with the default pantheon
      (Greyhawk out of the PHB).
      Merry Christmas everyone! This will probably be my last release for a week
      or so.

      -Bryan

    • Robert Hilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2000
        i put in the domain for the fr gods, and you can get the guidelines from eric
        noah's site linked on bryans page or www.rpgplanet.com/dnd3e on the left. i
        did not update the spells, i.e. puting domain and level for the fr ones, it was
        when pcgen was first released and i could not type good enough. if anyone
        makes the gui i am willing to put more info in. I dont own star wars yet
        though. i love the prog though. later,
        rob

        =====
        Robert Hilson