RE: [pcgen] Feature request list update

  • David Cortijo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2001
      As an addendum to this last email, I took care of all the FR stuff in the past 40 minutes as I procrastinate studying for an exam.  I set ALIGN: tags equal to the two letter alignment (i.e. LG, N, etc) - not sure how Bryan plans to code requirements based on this, but I can fix it easily enough to match whatever he needs.

      Dave