My character still doesn't work.

  • hennebeck@mindless.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2001
      It has something to do with Primary, & offhand & Finesse.

      I had a Rapier equiped Primary Hand.
      I had a Dagger equiped Off Hand.
      The Bow is not Equiped.

      Str of 14, (+2)
      Dex of 18, (+4)
      Base Attack(+3)
      Ranger Class
      Rapier Finesse Feat

      The Rapier says +5 attack. Should be +5
      The Dagger says +3 attack. Should be +3

      The Bow Say +5 attack. Should be +7

      Then when I change the hands to neither,
      The Rapier says +7 attack. Should be +7
      The Dagger says +5 attack. Should be +5
      The Bow says +7 attack. Should be +7

      I then Equip the Bow.
      Rapier +7. Should be +7
      Dagger +5. Should be +5
      Bow +7. Should be +7

      So, it looks like when you have anything equiped in the off hand, all
      weapons get the penalty.

      Is this the way the program is designed or is it a bug?

      More Feature requests to come.

      Majyk Mykel