Re: [pcgen] Star Wars files in LST file problems folder

  • Robert Hilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2001
      sorry i was out wed, wife wasent feeling well and i had to watch the baby. it
      was me and... first the things the feats effect isint implimented, ie
      toughness, quickness, improved init. second there are several groups,
      i.e.blaster pistols, and blaster rifles, each different and a different weapon
      group. second is there a way to put none in the campaign files? guess its
      irrelevant since none of the sw classes have any spellcasting. i dont have my
      book today, but will bring tomorrow and finish the classes. by the way except
      for the first sentance on your explanation for force sensative is right. free
      at first for a force class, but to multi into a force class you must buy it.
      the only other thing would be youcan multi to or be force adept, then pick a
      jedi class, but then you can multi to the other, i.e. if you are force adept
      3/jediguardian 1 you cant pick jedi consular. visa versa, also if you pick a
      jedi class you cant pick force adept. also there is no exp penalty, these last
      two things i dont think you have to worry about, just letting you know

      =====
      Robert Hilson
      http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=11428864

      http://photos.yahoo.com/