Re: [pcgen] Re: Forgotten Realms Deities

  • David Cortijo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2001
      It's not a problem. I actually need the work done for my own FR
      campaign, and I'd like to get more familiar with PCgen before I start adding
      in all of the custom information for my home-created campaign.
      A couple of notes regarding the FR deities. Uthgar has various entries
      listed because each sub-entry has different alignment restrictions. While
      the domains are the same, there are vastly different alignment restrictions
      for each clan.
      Also, there are various deities that are technically part of more than
      one pantheon - some of them go by different aliases and others (such as
      Tymora with the human and gnome pantheons) are merely part of two pantheons
      with no change in identity portfolio. I have not included any of these
      deities more than once, as there's no reason to duplicate all of the
      information simply to give an additional name to select - anyone who wants
      to pick the deity will (I assume) have done their homework.
      I also didn't include the favored weapons or epithets for any of the
      deities, as it simply didn't seem worth the effort. Since the titles and
      weapons were not included for all deities, there was no reason to do all the
      legwork for only about 2/3 of the gods. I'll work on that once more info
      gets released.

      Dave