Export and line endings?

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
      The files in this folder are my template for a 'script page' to produce
      OpenRPG-compatable files, and a sample export using this template.

      For some reason PCGen is mangling the carriage return/line feed pairs in
      certain sections of the file. For most of an HTML document this doesn't
      matter, but the way it's manging the javascript function definitions is
      really really bad. If you replace that section with the one from the
      actual template, the outputted page works fine.

      I don't know whats going on, so I hope someone can have a look at things
      for me.

      Thanks,
      Emily
      --
      A broken reflection on the surface of never . Emily Smirle
      from here to forever and back . <smirle4498@...>
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
        Emily Smirle wrote:

        > The files in this folder are my template for a 'script page' to
        > produce OpenRPG-compatable files, and a sample export using this
        > template.

        Dang, gotta lay off the NyQuil...
        The folder I alude to is
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/files/Character%20PCG%20files/ExportBug/