Re: Class filter changes needed?

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
      Yeah - you're right. What constitutes a prestige class needs to be
      refined. I think you've given the criteria...
      if (has any PRExxx tags that aren't PREALIGN: and doesn't have
      MULTIPREREQS for a 0-level character)
      it's a prestige class

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., Thomas Clegg <arknight@s...> wrote:
      > Hey guys,
      >
      > Just realized something.
      >
      > When you filter for a class, if you choose Base to filter by, will
      now not show any of the classes with PREALIGN: such as the Druid and
      Paladin. THe same thing happens for characters with MULTIPREREQS
      tags. Because they do have PRE tags, it hides them from the filter
      (i.e. the Jedi Guardian and Consular in Star Wars).

      > Does the filter need to be changed, or maybe need to add a tag to
      the classes like ISPRESTIGE or PRESTIGECLASS ?