RE: [pcgen] Re: Number of magic rings n stuff was RE:Mythic Races

  • STILES, BRAD
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2001

      Though on the latter, in my game, I'd have to rule that as long as the
      creature or race naturally uses all of it's feet for locomotion, then they
      would only be able to wear one set of boots. A four legged thing could no
      more use two different kinds of boots than a human could benefit from 1 boot
      of speed and 1 boot of the north.

      Brad