Re: AGE tag from race lst and age function in race.java q uestion

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., "STILES, BRAD" <BRAD.STILES@s...> wrote:
> [...]
      As you
      > pointed out, a warrior is likely to become a professional before a
      mage.

      At the risk of being a rules lawyer, PHB p. 93, is the original
      source for height/weight/age tables for the races. It has a nice non-
      computer language explination. The ones in the LST files is the
      randomly determined form.

      Interesting thought: D20 has a form for ageing penalties. It'd be
      neat to have a way to show that. I think probably the easiest way
      would be 3 templates for the different stages, with the latter stages
      having a prereq of having the previous template. I think I'll look
      at the template files and see if I can't come up with suitable
      templates to UL to the community. It might take a while; I haven't
      even looked at the template format.

      Andrew