PCGen release 22Dec00

  • bryan mcroberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2000
      PCGen release 22Dec00

      Only some minor adjustments - some GUI stuff so the tab order between fields
      is more fluid and reasonable. I'm trying to get the fields to tab if you
      hit the enter key, but Java isn't liking that yet. I added a die roller
      and initiative roller (and initiative column) to the Combat tab. This way
      you can roll initiative for everyone and PCGen will sort everyone into
      combat order! You can adjust people's initiative scores, and they will be
      sorted into their proper slot automatically. I also got rid of my own
      pantheon in the deity.lst file and replaced it with the default pantheon
      (Greyhawk out of the PHB).
      Merry Christmas everyone! This will probably be my last release for a week
      or so.

      -Bryan