PREDOMAIN?

  • Benjamin Pew
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
      Is PREDOMAIN a valid tag? I've seen it used, but it's not documented in
      Customise.html. If it isn't valid, let me know so I can add a FREQ. This
      would be useful for at least 2 classes in Defenders of the Faith.

      Also, in the PREITEM, can an item type be used? Or how would I put in the
      requirement for the Knight of the Chalice to have +1 or better Full Plate
      Armor? Do I have to just put in PREITEMS for all the magical full plate
      armors?
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
        Yes, it's valid. PREDOMAIN:x,name1,name2,etc. where x is the number
        of domains in the list you need to qualify. I've tried to keep
        Customise.htm up-to-date, but things slip through.

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@y..., Benjamin Pew <benpew@a...> wrote:
        > Is PREDOMAIN a valid tag? I've seen it used, but it's not
        documented in
        > Customise.html. If it isn't valid, let me know so I can add a FREQ.
        This
        > would be useful for at least 2 classes in Defenders of the Faith.
        >
        > Also, in the PREITEM, can an item type be used? Or how would I put
        in the
        > requirement for the Knight of the Chalice to have +1 or better Full
        Plate
        > Armor? Do I have to just put in PREITEMS for all the magical full
        plate
        > armors?
      • Benjamin Pew
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
          Great! I was hoping it was already valid.