MM Update

  • David Culliford
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2001
      Just uplaoded a new and improved MM - lots of changes. All done up to
      C - been busy everybody, only got back from over seas, I'm on it
      know. If anyone has done any thing, please mail them to me:
      dculliford@... and I'll include them into my files.
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2001
        David Culliford wrote:

        > Just uplaoded a new and improved MM - lots of changes. All done up to
        > C - been busy everybody, only got back from over seas, I'm on it
        > know. If anyone has done any thing, please mail them to me:
        > dculliford@... and I'll include them into my files.

        Issue: You're not giving the monsters ranks in skills, you're giving
        them bonuses. We can give them ranks now (thanks brian), so we should.
        --
        A broken reflection on the surface of never . Emily Smirle
        from here to forever and back . <smirle4498@...>
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2001
          Great! As Emily mentions, we can now add actual ranks instead of just
          bonuses. BONUS:SKILL=name|RANK|number would do the trick. I believe
          you have to do a separate bonus tag for each skill. Thanks for all
          your work! Only 52,314,224 more critters to go... ;)

          -Bryan

          --- In pcgen@y..., "David Culliford" <dculliford@d...> wrote:
          > Just uplaoded a new and improved MM - lots of changes. All done up
          > C - been busy everybody, only got back from over seas, I'm on it
          > know. If anyone has done any thing, please mail them to me:
          > dculliford@d... and I'll include them into my files.
        • Emily Smirle
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2001
            David Culliford wrote:

            > Just uplaoded a new and improved MM - lots of changes. All done up to
            > C - been busy everybody, only got back from over seas, I'm on it
            > know. If anyone has done any thing, please mail them to me:
            > dculliford@... and I'll include them into my files.

            Further Issue:
            Most of the monsters that should have None as their favored class are
            instead listing their race; there is no such thing as the class
            "Aboleth".

            Further further issue: Many creatures are missing natural attacks that
            they should otherwise have listed.

            Further further further issue: I can't load the file at all. PCGen says

            illigal race info mmrace.list:16 " "

            is 16 a line numbr or a character offset?
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2001
              Bleh. Even more issue: Many critters are missing TYPE: info. Stuff like
              Medusae and minotaurs and whatnot. Icky.

              --
            • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2001
                There is either a space/tab problem or it is missing a field it
                expects. Probably the former.

                Mynex

                > Further further further issue: I can't load the file at all. PCGen
                says

                > illigal race info mmrace.list:16 " "
                >
                > is 16 a line numbr or a character offset?
              • Rodney Cherry
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2001
                  Ya beat me to it, I think thats a trailing space thingy tacked onto a tab,
                  boy did I have problems with that exporting from excel and access my custom
                  lst files :(