Re: Thievery Domain

  • brentab@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
      Well, that's all well and good but it's not a permanent fix. The
      next time that you download a new collection of list files the
      FRDiety.lst file will be replaced with a standard one. That's why I
      suggested that you make your own diety list so that you don't need to
      modify it every time you download. ;)

      --- In pcgen@y..., mikewyant <mikewyant@t...> wrote:
      > I openned the FRDiety list in Word and Added Thievery to Mask's
      Domains.